THIS SITE AND MESSAGE BOARD AND MEMBERS ARE THE BEST.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CATLADY912, Jan 20, 2003.

1. CATLADY912

CATLADY912 New Member

I want to commend this message board and all of you members. Of all the Fibro clubs that I have tryed, this is the only one where anyone shows any concern for each other.I have only been a member here for a short time but so far I have been very happy here.

I haven't posted in a few days. I had to stay in bed over the weekend to help take the imflammation out of my surgical foot that got inflammed. (Surgery was 12/18/02). Also had to take a medro dose pack which helped allot even though I have a very hard time with nasids. This type of dosepack is the only thing I really can take that doesn't bother me very much. Only have 2 days left of the meds. Go back to the doctor tomorrow.

Wish I could feel as good as I feel today everyday. This has been a really good day. I have my grandaughter for the night and I have had quite allot of energy today. Maybe that came from being in bed all weekend. Now Saturday I felt all the pains and cramps from Fibro but I held in there. I will probably pay for it tomorrow morning. Seems the less sleep I get the better I feel. If I get anyway from 6 to 7 hrs with the ambien without waking up during the nightI do feel better. But now its 1:34am and I need to hit the sack since Emory will probably get up around 10am. She is the lite of my life. She was my first grandchild and she is 31/2 yrs.old and I just love her so, I feel more like her mother since I just about raised her alone for her first 2 and 1/2 yrs. of her life. But I'm going to stay on the go tomorrow if I have to push myself hard. Emory even helped me clean some of my room which is in terrible shape every since Fibro started on me. She loves to help. Well i better go and try to sleep. For some reason I'm hiped up tonight and don't know why. God Bless each and every one of you and I pray you have a pain free day today. Janice
  2. kadywill

kadywill New Member

I am wide awake for days on end.

Sorry, but true!
    Kady
  3. dlizard

dlizard New Member

I totally agree with you..... some of these people have no clue that they saved my life many times!!!! keep on coming back like me!!! Good luck!
  4. marcus1243

marcus1243 New Member

Totally.

--marcus[This Message was Edited on 01/21/2003]
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Heres hopeing you have many more good days! Glad you are enjoying the board, we do have a wonderful group of people here, don't we? And you are one of them too.

I have a grandson that I raised from 4 weeks old till 5 years old, I know what you mean about your granddaughter. He is 16 now, and that bond is still there. He's still like my own son to both of us.

Take care, and keep feeling good!

Shalom, Shirl
  6. HURTSALOT2

HURTSALOT2 New Member

I could not agree with you more. I am new to this board too. I am sooooooooooooo glad I came here. I feel like we are all friends and we all have something in common. Take care.
    HURTSALOT2
  7. 1maqt

1maqt New Member

A warm welcome to you. We try to be kind, gentle, and
    understanding. Wwe are all suffering pain and all sorts of things . I have haad people offer encouragement, prayer, and expierience from years of dealing with this DD.

I am 58 yrs old, have 6 children 18 grands, and have had FMS for 28 yrs. We share meds, that have worked for us, they may not for every one, which makes this DD so complicated. No two people are the same in there problem areas.

You are in a good place, also check out the Library portion of thes site....awesome. There are also links that are good.

Glad to meetcha.......1maqt