This sounds dumb but...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tonijo, Sep 15, 2002.

1. tonijo

tonijo New Member

Lastnight we had a really big storms and ofcourse I wasnt sleeping so I went out on the porch swing to watch it. There was alot of lighting. It seemed that the more lighting we had the less pain I had. Now when the storm ended I was hurting again. Anyone ever have that happen?
    tonijo
  2. tonijo

tonijo New Member

Lastnight we had a really big storms and ofcourse I wasnt sleeping so I went out on the porch swing to watch it. There was alot of lighting. It seemed that the more lighting we had the less pain I had. Now when the storm ended I was hurting again. Anyone ever have that happen?
    tonijo
  3. Shoobie

Shoobie New Member

I certainly will now and will let you know!

We're actually supposed to get T-storms tonight. I'm having a flare today so it's a good time to for me to pay attention.

-Shoobie
  4. herblady

herblady New Member

i haven't heard of this but it's my belief that the electrical charge in the air when there is lightening can do some unusual things. i have noticed the my garden takes off after a thunderstorm. cindi
  5. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

out. Now for a thuderstorm. I do love them and so does Gary and my friend of 30 years with FMS. Maybe that's why. Hum.

Thanks, Kim and Gary
  6. AnnetteP

AnnetteP New Member

I've heard of people getting relief/cured of things when struck by lightening. There is a machine called a PAP-IMI which recreates lightening strikes, but on a much smaller scale. I tried it once...didn't experience anything, but then again, I was more fatigued than in pain, and that fatigue was due to a lowering of my thyroid medicine, and the removal of iron from my protocol. There are people who swear this machine has helped them a lot.

Annette

[ advertisement ]