This time I need a little help.....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by LPN_11, Feb 19, 2004.

1. LPN_11

LPN_11 New Member

It has been such tremendous chaos at work since our buy out, and now to add more stress to my life they have moved ALL of the patients from one wing to mine.

And now due to that I have to change my routine drastically, which really doesn't bother me too much and I seem to roll with the tide.

But now I have aides fighting amongst themselves, and a very unhappy nurse from the other unit that I must deal with and being the supervisor I catch it big time.

I say a prayer everyday when I go to work that God will just let me endure the evening with all the fighting and unhappiness, but now I could use a little help from my new friends here on the board. Please could you just send up a comfort prayer?

Thank you,
    Sue
  2. blessings

blessings New Member

Actually, sue, hope you do not mind hearing from an old friend. I sure understand the chaos at work, and when I look back to all the stress I went through with co-corkers, etc...in any job I had, not any of them are in my life now and it is like wasted energy and time. However, I do know how they can drain you , so I will be more than glad to pray for you.

Dear Heavenly Father;

I come into Your presence Almighty God, in the Name of Jesus and for His sake. I thank You Lord, for the blessed priviledge of being able to do this through His wonderful name.

Lord, I pray for Sue. She is not well, and is over worked , yet having to deal with all the issues and feelings of co-workers. Lord, I pray You will give her Your wisdom and pespective in all of this.Please let her feel Your comforting presence.

I pray that she will be able to go home and leave those things behind,and find rest, for her body, and her mind.

I ask that You will strengthen her and uphold her and that You will be glorified. I thank You Dear Lord. Praise Your Holy Name. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

Take care, sue, this will pass and things will settle. anytime there is a change, people get all stirred up. I pray that Jesus will enable you to 'roll ' it off, and help you endure. Love to you, blessings
    [This Message was Edited on 02/20/2004]
  3. LPN_11

LPN_11 New Member

Well we had an inservice today, and got the oppurtunity to voice my opinion on how I felt about all the bickering and unhappy feelings that were going on,

I thought of you all here and said a silent prayer for God to let me voice it in a gentle manner without offending any at all, I had several of them tell me "we are sorry"
    "we did not realize we were being so awful"

Thank you for the prayers, I felt the spirit strongly tell me that this has to be done, Now do it.
    Sue
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m sorry to hear your having so much stress at work. ITs hard enought for us to get through a day without all that. Praying that things improve greatly for you there.

God bless,
    Sandy