This video is awesome!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gapsych, Jan 6, 2010.

1. gapsych

gapsych New Member

There IS hope for the younger generation. This was done by a 20 year old. Enjoy!! gap

A palindrome reads the same backwards as forward.

This video reads the exact opposite backwards as forward. Not only does it read the opposite, the meaning is the exact opposite.

This is only a 1 minute, 44 second video and it is brilliant. Make sure you read as well as listen…forward and backward.

This is a video that was submitted in a contest by a 20-year old. The contest was titled "u @ 50" by AARP. This video won second place. When they showed it, everyone in the room was awe-struck and broke into spontaneous applause. So simple and yet so brilliant.. Take a minute and watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42E2fAWM6rA
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Great video. Very clever.

Afraid I lost my optimism some decades back.

Rock
  3. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

This is awesome! I wonder how much it took to do that? Probably some really talented persons who can do it rather quickly!

what contest was it? I wonder what first place was, because I'd really like to see something better, as I think this should get first place!

Love,
    Fight :)
  4. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

Another baby, huh? Congrats! Another one to spoil!

Love,
  5. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Thanks. To think seven months ago I only had one grandbaby.

Luciana was born Tuesday, January 5th in Los Angeles and I can hardly wait to see her.

Take care.

gap

ETA I agree that this video should have been the grand prize winner!!![This Message was Edited on 01/07/2010]
  6. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I just watched the first place video again and this time I read all of the comments which said they thought the second place winner should have been first.

Thanks for pointing out this website.

gap
  7. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

Luciana is a really pretty name! I bet she just looks and acts so adorable!
    Nice to have a New Year's grandbaby!
    Spoil your two grandchildren while you can!

Love,
  8. gapsych

gapsych New Member

While I am not comfortable revealing Lulu's last name, the two together sound like a relative of a mafioso. However, nothing could be further from the truth and her name is still beautiful.

I told my daughter who is an actress/writer and my SIL who over the years has written for several TV shows, that they better find an agent now, as Lulu is coming to town!!!

gap
    [This Message was Edited on 01/07/2010]