This weather!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Doznclan3, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

I shouldn't complain. We need the moisture to make sure we don't have a drought this summer. I've heard that we have reached a safe level of moisture now..so, stop snowing already! My body says so, that's why! Kidding aside, I really am thankful for the the fact that we don't have to ask for water when eating out, or be told to only water on certain days, or to be careful with our water usage within our homes. It's happened before. Guess I'm just ready for the good weather to come..and stay..we've had weather in the 80's this month, and now it's in the high 30's today. So trying to see the positive in the picture here.
    Hope everyone is doing ok.
    Where are you, and how is your weather? I know Sweet is in Australia and it is starting to get cold there. Get some fuzzy warm socks for those feets! :)
    I'm in Utah, and you would think that I would be used to this. Our weather changes so much even from day to day during the winter/spring time, and the fall/winter time. We get pretty hot in the summer...we are living in a desert after all. The nights change to quite a bit cooler than day...not bad for summer time.
    Ok, now that the weather report is over.....
    Praying that everyone is able to have the peace that is needed in their lives right now.
    Love to all...Cynthia
  2. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

raining and snowing! It's May now! This hasn't happened in years. The ski resorts are loving it of course. The only worry now..is the exact opposite of what we usually worry about..too much run off. Back in the 80's, we had terrible flooding all through the northern and central part of the state. A few years back, in the Southern..in fact one of the houses that ended up in an over flooded river ended up on national news. The Southern part of the state is way warm, but at times has flash floods...we up here have to worry when we get too much snow pack. Guess we'll see what happens, in the meantime, I'm glad I don't live in a rainy state..I would surely be living with a lingering depression. I need sunshine! Despite the cooler temps, my tulips and and my apple tree's buds are working hard to open up.
    Hope someone out there is getting some sun.
    Cynthia
  3. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

True that! Sunshine and vitamin D3. And>>>>the beach, and>>>>the 70 degree weather!
    :p