this week

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by angellwolffe, Aug 27, 2006.

1. angellwolffe

angellwolffe New Member

I've made several small changes this month. Friday night i found myself actually thinking. yeah actually cognative. i made a list of the small stuff i've changed and a list of my goals for september.

my changes include: using apple cider vinegar 2 times a day before meals. got on the scale poundage went down a little. Take a flexeril before bed, sleeping much better. Hubby and i have been taking a 3 mile walk at least once a week. I changed my parttime work to every other day so i have a rest in between, also with this i have to take every third friday off if i work overtime at my fulltime job. i've been taking my multivitamins (double dose) everyday. I've been drinking a can of slimfast if i can't find the time in my busy schedule to have a real meal. and i cut down my chocolate and caffeine intake.

the results were, i can think, i'm sleeping better, i have more energy, i lost some weight, and i'm not hurting quite as much and i'm not as cranky.

In september my goals are to start weight training 2 times a week and start yoga. I will also try to eat more fruits and veggies. i added here also to play my guitar, which my hands were hurting too much to do, and play my drums each at least once a week for now to see what happens.

I think somewhere something i'm doing is helping. lets see what happens. maybe i can figure out what it is.

Angell
  2. sues1

sues1 New Member

You have really studied this and your illness and seem to come up with what works for you.

Great news and thanks for sharing.

Love, Susan
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Glad to hear things are going well.

I looked at your profile. I see you collect unicorns. Where do you keep them? I believe I read a special permit is needed as they are on the endangered species list.

There is also a unicorn on this board. Not sure if she is fair game or not.
  4. angellwolffe

angellwolffe New Member

actually i do have a "real" unicorn she lives in the basement with the dragon. they both have their own rooms down there. I also have a special permit from the foundation of imaginary/fantasy animals in captivety.Since they are well taken care of i can keep them and as long as the dragon doesn't cause any more fires in town the fire marshal approved it also. hehe

I just hope this less pain thing lasts awhile. with the bad weather coming all the rain, for some reason, likes to hit the midwest.
  5. angellwolffe

angellwolffe New Member

thanks for replying, i hope others find their "key" to this also. I think the vitamin thing is what made it go into remission before. I just couldn't remember until it started to work. then my hubby said that he remembered it was the B complex that i took.

I'm not saying it'll work for everyone, its just what,so far, is working for me. There's still the arthritis to deal with though.

Thanks Angell
  6. angellwolffe

angellwolffe New Member

thanks. I did put alot of computer time into it. my family thought i was nuts because i was spending every minute i could doing research.

Angell