This will give you a laugh

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by granny1353, Sep 12, 2006.

1. granny1353

granny1353 New Member

My granddaughter started kindergarden, and last week Fri was her turn to bring show and tell. Guess what she brought..... go ahead, bet you can't guess!!

Well she brought ME, it was a riot. I was waiting in the hall and she came out and pulled me so hard I almost fell over, took me up front and said I am her regular grandma, we bake cakes, I am funny and make her laugh, she loves me very much, and I make her feel special all the time. It brought a tear to my eyes.

Just thought I'd share this with you.
    Love, granny
  2. RENA0909

RENA0909 New Member

THAT IS SOOOO CUTE!!

Rena
  3. getfitat40

getfitat40 New Member

Your granddaughter knows how to do show & tell better then anyone!

One of my neices had to write an essay about who her favorite relative was and it was ME. It was really cute about the reasons she picked me - most of it was about breaking rules but she got an A!
  4. Marta608

Marta608 Member

It gave me a heart-smile.

Marta
  5. Empower

Empower New Member

That is soooooo wonderful!

You are blessed!
  6. simplicity

simplicity New Member

Granny,

That was so sweet! You are truly blessed and so is she. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Hugs,
    Simplicity
  7. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

for you guys!
  8. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I think being a grandma is the best ever
    I love your story
  9. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

This is a really sweet story. Thanks for sharing with us. You must have been so proud!

My daughter took her grandfather to school one time but for a different reason.

They were talking about industrial disasters in grade 12 so she took her grandfather to talk about what it was like to work in a mine when he was young and how sick everyone was from the chemicals and lack of safety issues. My dad wanted to go so he could stress how important it was to stay in school and get an education.

She got a really good mark because her teacher said the students really got a first hand knowledge from him.

Our kids can learn so much from their grandparents and mine have been lucky to spend so much time with theirs.

hugs Marion (Redwillow)
  10. kirschbaum26

kirschbaum26 New Member

Dear Granny1353:

Thanks for sharing. It was a great story. You should send it to Reader's Digest and maybe they would publish it for you...and you could earn a few bucks!

You are most blessed to have such a wonderful grand-daughter.

Ingrid