This will make you smile

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mbofov, Sep 10, 2009.

1. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

My daughter-in-law sent this to me, very very sweet -

This video was made in the Antwerp, Belgium Central (Train) Station on the 23rd of March 2009.. . . with no warning to the passengers passing through the station, at 08:00 am a recording of Julie Andrews singing 'Do, Re, Mi' begins to play on the public address system." As the bemused passengers watch in amazement, some 200 dancers begin to appear from the crowd and station entrances.

They created this amazing stunt with just two rehearsals! Enjoy!

2. JimB51

JimB51 Member

Smile indeed!
    Dog gone it. The video stopped ever 3 seconds thru the whole thing...
    but made it to the end eventually. I MUST try it again.
    HEY!! I finally just went to youtube and Searched: SOUND OF MUSIC SUBWAY ANTWERP and it played the video non stop! Amazing!

It was fun watching the people once they realized what was going on. The smiles,laughing, people dancing by them selves and taking pictures. They'll never forget that day in their lives.

Amazing how those people memorized and performed so well. A pleasant shocker!

[This Message was Edited on 09/10/2009]
  3. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

Am very glad you were able to watch it non-stop! I've really never seen anything like this - it just made me smile and smile, as it did the people in Belgium --

4. debshomeed

debshomeed New Member

Thanks for this link. My family is a big Sound of Music fan and I just love the sound of Julie Andrews singing. What a gift to be a witness to this wonderful moment.

5. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

That was absolutely joyful, thanks so much!!!