Those interested in Pure IGF

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrorebel, Jun 22, 2003.

1. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

Some have brought up this subject lately so thought I would add my 2 cents. I, too am very interested in the IGF as most of my family has been wiped out by cancer so I would not consider the HGH after I researched and found out the risks. Rose, got me started researching the IGF (as it was recommended be her Oncologist), and I have learned that it is essential that we have a doc. following with us in order to take the IGF. It is dangerous to start introducing things into our bodies when we don't have any idea where our levels are. I am still planning on getting the IGF, but not until I see a new doc. in July and get a better picture of where my levels really are. BTW, for those interested, Rose is doing wonderful on the Pure IGF,bless her heart;about time something went well for her.
    Anyway, I know many here already know the info about the Pure IGF, but htere are many new here that may not.
    Love and Peace to all, Rebel
  2. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Thank you for this post, and you are right in saying be cautious about self treatment.

Trouble is many cannot find or even afford professional help, so have to go along on self diagnosis. I consider drugs from the uneducated doctors a bigger risk.

All I can add to that is to carry out as much research as possible before embarking on any product first.
    Literature can be biased if written by the person selling the product too. But if it`s a natural product the risks are very minimal in comparison.

So glad rose is recovering, please give her my love.

Love Pat.
    [This Message was Edited on 06/23/2003]
  3. sofy

sofy New Member

I already know my levels are low and my endo dr. knows Im taking it. I did notice an overall improvement right off but its been a couple weeks now and have had some down and out days too but still have to say Im better than I was but not as good as I need to be to be part of the outside world.
  4. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

I know what you mean about folks having to self-treat, I am one of them. I haven't any insurance, and am one that falls in the cracks;so to speak. Too much income for assistance , yet not enough to get the right care. Due to my lack of insurance my primary tends to really neglect running important tests (for my own good,he says).
    Sofy, keep us posted please on your progress. I think one reason Rose did so well so quick on it is because she just had her cancer treatments and bone marrow transplant, I could be wrong though, just speculation. I am just glad she is doing well. Pat I will pass on your message to her.
    love and peace, Rebel
  5. klutzo

klutzo New Member

Are you talking about injections?
    Velvet antler?
    Sublingual spray?
    A secretagogue?
    Just curious, as I've read a lot about the efficacy of the various types of supps. that raise or claim to raise, IGF-1. My IGF-1 is only 103, so I need to do something, but don't want to waste my money.
    Thanks for info.
    Klutzo
  6. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

Rose is taking the Velvet Antler, available only in liquid form and she is doing great on it. Bringing her level up and her doc is really happy with her results so far. I am wondering also what form Sofy is on and if that is making a difference as well. I am with you, can't afford to waste a dime on chancy stuff. Thanks for the info you shared about different magnesium working more effectively than others, and thanks to Madwolf too, I went and got the right stuff today. Had the right stuff before and then grabbed the wrong stuff last time by mistake. love, Rebel
  7. sofy

sofy New Member

Pure IGF is a brand name of deer velvet. It comes from new zeland. It is liquid drops that you hold in your mouth for at least a minute.
    My igf 1 is 59 and the first endo workup I had done at my local hospital said that was a little low but not to worry. Huh???? My new endo guy seemed to thik that was signifigantly low.
    The minute I tood the Pure IGF I felt a difference and have had more good days than bad. The bad days I think were due to other factors that I wont get into here. My endo knows about it but not intimately so this is a learning curve for both of us. I have just started taking oxytocin and have great hopes for this but it will most likely take 4 to 6 weeks till I see any results so will let you know. He knows nothing about this either but I tap danced him into learning thru me. I have done some research into this and it is the only thing that fits all my symptoms. I have hi hopes but we shall see.
  8. klutzo

klutzo New Member

I am so glad this is working for all of you. I went to the velvita website awhile back.
    I do have a question though. If this stuff is coming all the way from New Zealand and we see so much about how easily HGH is destroyed, how can it stay potent after all that? Is it because it's IGF-1, and not hGH?
    Ican't decide if I should just order some, or wait until I see my holistic doc on 7/8 and ask her.
    Thanks for the info, and keep us posted.
    Klutzo
  9. sofy

sofy New Member

Be careful where you order this stuff cuz you sure dont want any wild deer from anywhere. Wildlife is know to harbor mad cow so you want a monitored raised sourse. My dr. says they farm it somewhere in main too but I dont know the name of the brand.
    As to destroying hgh, I cant answer that. All I know is it seems to be helping me and that all I care about. From what I gather it just helps us make our own.