Those of you that have sciatic pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SharonR630, Jun 20, 2003.

1. SharonR630

SharonR630 New Member

I read this somewhere in the archives, can't remember who posted, but an article about massive doses of B6, B12, and Folic Acid, reduced pain. Well, let me add my two cents, it works. Started yesterday and saw a signifigant decrease in the pain levels, not sure how, but it does work, guess you have to go beyond the minimal levels to see.
    It is worth a shot if you are suffering. Have to be taken together similtaniously. I am taking doses three times a day.
    Whatever!!!
    Smiles
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Sharon, welcome to the board. I am so glad you found something to help. I am sure others with this problem will be glad you shared your good news here.

Again, welcome to the board.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. shadylady

shadylady New Member

Hey thanks for those words of wisdom regarding vitamins and sciatic pain. I had/have such burning down my legs sometimes I could scream. The only thing the doctor ever mentioned to me was neurontin. I take 3600 mg. of neurontin a day. I was already on it for seizures as I am allergic to dilantin. I also take phenobarbital and major doses of amitriptaline at bedtime. I take all that for seizures, but I never have any energy left. I went off the meds for over a year a few years ago. Guess what? I started having seizures again. I am going to see if I could have the vitamin shots and get weaned off some of these drugs. I am sure they are having a field day in my entire system. God bless!!
    [This Message was Edited on 06/20/2003]