Thought for the day

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by CJ-Tex, Jun 27, 2003.

1. CJ-Tex

CJ-Tex New Member

Please know that even though I may not respond to each prayer request that does not mean that I don't pray for you, I do.

Here is something that might help someone along the way:

"Have courage for the great sorrows of life, and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake." - Victor Hugo

This is such a great place to not only ask for prayers but to share our faith, express our thanks for what the Lord provides and to worship Him. We are indeed blessed to gather here with other believers.

Father watch over my friends who suffer the ills of this earth. I ask You to help heal their body, their heart, and hold them close to You so that their spirit remains strong. Your precious Son, our Savior Jesus Christ came to this earth and suffered as a man then died so that we might have life everlasting with You and without the ills of this earth. What a glorious love You have for your children! We are so blessed. Thank you Father for all I have, I lift it up in glory to You. Amen

With love, hope, & faith always.
    C J
  2. stilhere

stilhere New Member

That was beautifully said as usually, holding your hand, I say Amen too.

In Christ
    Jessica