thought i was symptom free today...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by beth0818, Oct 31, 2005.

1. beth0818

beth0818 New Member

but turns out i am having the worst brain fog ever! i can't remember the names of people i have been working with for 3 years or the word to finish my sentence. at least i am not exhausted.makes me feel stupid though...
  2. urchin

urchin New Member

I often have this problem. My husband doesn't believe in fibro yet, so he usually makes a joke to the kids about "mommy's senility" and "when we should put her away". My kids really don't understand when I can't finish a sentence, or I refer to something by the wrong name (they're 13 and 3). Sometimes I get really scared.
  3. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Have you ever taken your husband with you to the doc? Sounds like he needs some education, or at least some sensitivity to your illness. I"m sure fibro is not something you made up...he needs to understand. God bless.....Terri
  4. beth0818

beth0818 New Member

my co-workers say the same stuff about me. they joke about sending me to the local mental institution. my fiance thinks i am just ditsy sometimes. so frustrating. i feel pretty good today so i will probable have trouble coming off as an intelligent person again all day. i wish there was a way to make people understand.