Thought it was answer to my prayers

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wld285, Sep 21, 2006.

1. wld285

wld285 New Member

Since I am new to the board, over the last week I have been reading alot of postings hoping to learn. I thought the FCC was the answer to my prayers, but I haven't seen that alot of people have gone there. For those that have, I seem to see as many cons as pros. Can anyone enlighten me on this subject. I feel ready to give up again.
    Linda
  2. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Do not give up.I can not help you with questions about the FCC .But I do understand how you feel.

We all want to give up sometimes. We vent it here and on a good day we share that to ,we try to encourage and share things to help please feel free to do the same.There is something for everyone here stick around and you will find something to help deal with these DD's.

I hope you feel better soon.
  3. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

and welcome. I'm sorry I can't give you any info on the FCC. If you lived near me, I would give you the name of my doctor. He is wonderful and has really helped me. You might want to post a message to see if anyone in your area knows of a good doctor. I spent years searching so I understand your frustration. I went to the Cleveland Clinic several years ago and was very disappointed and frustrated. To go all that way and then see a doctor who is still in the Dark Ages about FMS. I think I have more knowledge than he does.

But please don't give up. There is nothing to be gained from doing that. There are good doctors out there. I wish I could clone mine.

Ellen
  4. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

You might also want to do a search on the board for FCC and see if you come up with more information. I know it's discussed around here often.

Hugs,

Nancy B

[ advertisement ]