ThreeLac & Oxygen ELements Plus

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by marilynb, Mar 26, 2006.

1. marilynb

marilynb New Member

Has anyone tryed these 2 products? I was reading on the internet about Candida to see if that could be one of my problems & ran across this.

Also, how do you get RID of Mold in a bathroom? I can clean & it always comes back. I am SICK of this. (Literally) I think that may be a source of the problem.

HELP!

Thanks,
    Marilynb
    [This Message was Edited on 03/26/2006]
  2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Execellent products. I use them with the Digestive Enzymes as well. You do have to change your diet too though. And you may experience die off symptoms, which is actually a sign that it is working.
    I say try it.
    Dar
  3. marilynb

marilynb New Member

In what way do I have to change my diet? I know I need to not eat sugar & I am highly addicted to my Milky Way Carmels. I don't know how I will make it without them, but I will try. I was reading some old threads on this & noticed something about no fruit. I would not have a problem with that, because I do not care for fruit. What else do I need to eat/not eat? Is there a place where it has a specific diet listed?

I also noticed the part about the spit test. I will try that in the morning & just make sure about this before I do anything else.

I am currently researching all kinds of things & there are so many roads to go down that I am getting confused on which one to take first. I was gonna go to the FCC clinic in Dallas, but then I saw this on the internet today & thought I might try this first, because right now, I don't have thousands of dollars to experiment with.

Also, are these supplements powder & drops? I have trouble swallowing pills, so this would work good for me.

I just know I need to try something because I am really getting tired of this sinus thing everyday (since December) That, along with the all over pain & aches are really getting to me.

Thanks,
    Marilyn
  4. jane32

jane32 New Member

I was thinking about them too. Please let me know how you make out.
  5. Tmprincess

Tmprincess New Member

~marilynb~

I am getting ready to order those products here soon myself!
    In the meantime, here is a very useful website that will help you in your diet plan, etc.... lots of other very good info. on there too! ; )

http://www.diagnose-me.com/cond/C7890.html

TM~
  6. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Threelac is a powder that dissolves on your tongue or you can put it in liquid. The O2 elements are drops.
    You can find many versions of the candida diet on the web. The main idea is no sugar or processed foods. No white bread, white rice pasta etc.
    Good Luck!