Throat and Sinus Infection Again...!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sharon5650, Nov 25, 2005.

1. sharon5650

sharon5650 New Member

This is so crazy, once again, I went to the doctor today, so dam sick again, antibiotics again, throat and sinus infection, little bubbles on the side of my tongue too. The discharge coming from my nasal passage is horrific (sorry I know its gross) but you guys are the only ones I can talk to. This is what must have gone back into my throat !!!. No wonder I am sick again, and I am getting married at the end of next summer...wow!!! poor man...says he loves me sick and all...but I ll be going to a naturopath there who specializes in fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue..He lives in Ontario, and I live in Quebec, big move for me, actually, do you want to laugh?? I have been so stressed out since I met him, even though I love him to death, I am exhausted with the dam emotions..lol...and married (ME)...who would think at my age, going on 50...
    This dam monster of a disease is what puts a damper on everything, well!! except sex..lol...no problem there..lol since I met him I have been sick...I want to have some fun with him, show him Montreal, he's coming tomorrow...and I am sick again, what a bummer. I have a fever, look terrible, body is so so so sore, what a dam shame. Can't kiss him, blisters on my tongue. Then the yeast will set in once again, roller coaster ride of a disease eh??
    little old me up here in Canada.....sharon5650
  2. LISALOO

LISALOO New Member

Ended up at the allergist again today. Sinusitis that won't die. Antibiotics again!!! 2nd time this month!!! And I just started anti-yeast treatment. Yeah, that's helpful.

I'm so glad you have support. And gongrats on getting married.

Let us know if the naturopath helps!!
  3. mahx

mahx New Member

Your lucky you have found someone who loves you sick and all. I think my hubby would trade me for a healthier model any day. I'm 36 today---don't know how i ever will manage 46, 56,--etc.
    It's my turn to preach tomorrow night--I'm already except for my soar throat and voice loss---AGAIN!!!
    I hate to have to cancel out---been doing that with things so much lately.
    Any way, i understand your frustration----hang in there

Sharon,--don't know if you ever go in the chat room or not---lots of understanding and great pple in there too--if ya need a boost.
  4. sharon5650

sharon5650 New Member

5. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

I don't know if you've read my previous posts but what has helped me tremendously (and I don't get sinus infections anymore) is a sinus irrigator or nettie pot.

They are $89 and worth every penny. If I even think I'm getting one, I fill it up with warm water, a little salt, baking soda and maybe a drop or two of tea tree oil or grapefruit seed extract (very strong stuff that extract) and irrigate twice a day. The infection goes away!

I've been doing this for years. Before I found it, I was always getting sinus infections and going through rounds of antibiotics.

Also, Golden Seal and Echinacea help with that if you can catch it quickly.

My allergist said the irrigator is so good because you're not running meds/supplements throughout your body but only in your nasal passages.

The name of it, if you're interested, is Grossen and I bought it off the Internet.

Sorry, you're feeling so rotten --- I do remember!

Sandy