Throwing a Temper Tantrum!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mnweb6, Feb 25, 2006.

1. mnweb6

mnweb6 New Member

I am so fed up by this thing we call FMS!!! I had so many things I wanted, no needed to get done today!!! My house is a mess, I have laundry stacking up to the ceiling again!!! My oldest son is on a retreat with his youth group, which meant a special weekend with just my youngest and I! So far I have slept all day today, and I can hardly move!! What a fun weekend for him! I am so tired of this!! I want to have my life back!!! I am going to go and take a shower and will myself to do things today!! I know that I will pay for it tomorrow, but I just feel so guilty today!! I don’t want to take any meds because they just make me even more sleepy!!! Ok, so I am done with my temper tantrum!! It looks like today has been a difficult one for a lot of people!! I know that I do better when the weather is warmer…we just had a cold front move in overnight. It is supposed to warm up soon. Things should be better then.

Here’s to another great day with FMS!!!

Mindy
  2. gidgetsmom

gidgetsmom New Member

You took the words right out of my mouth today!! I had alot of things to get done today too, but will wait until tomorrow! The cold front started coming thru here about noon and I haven't been worth a darn since. Was planning on cleaning and laundry too!! Did manage to bake a cake though. Supper will be a paper plate night!! I honestly don't know how my 15 year old son and my husband put up with me sometimes! They put up with me and support me better than I do myself. I get so sick of being tired and hurting! You're not alone in this!! Tomorrow is another day!
  3. jane32

jane32 New Member

I had one this morning. I told my husband to just stay out of my way for a few hrs. I woke up with my fever which I just shouldn't have yet. Usually I can predict when I am going to get them and this was just way too early for my next cycle. After an hr. I was just thankful that I had him around and we went into the city and had lunch together. I am so glad I did eventhough I did not feel even 50% of normal today. Some days are just harder then others and I was really beginning to feel sorry for myself.
  4. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

Honey I know how that feels.You have all these plans and ideas of what you are gonna do today or tomorrow.All that sitting and feeling yucky your mind just can't help but to think about what you want to do and that makes it even more aggravating.Your body stops you before you can even get started.And that sucks!I hate this thing.I hate it so much.

Now that is a temper tantrum.LOL!

Maybe you and your son can pile up that laundry and build a fort.LOL!

Sheila
  5. mnweb6

mnweb6 New Member

Ok, So I got a shower in, and went to church...Sat there and thought to myself "I wasted hairspray for this???" LOL Our normal pastor was not speaking, and the guy that was speaking just does nothing for me!! But then I went and picked up a friend of mine that has been in and out of the hospital with a Kidney stone, and then she had a minor stroke, and her lung collapsed. I took her to walgreens to pick up her perscriptions, but they were closed, and we all went Chili's for dinner. It felt good to get out of the house for a while...Now I am home, and have a little bit of energy in order to clean one area of the house!! I think it will be empty the dishwasher and clean the kitchen!! (It is actually the cleanest place in the house, so I will at least feel like I accomplished something!!!)

BTW - When I went to get in my car, I was excited to see that I had a flat tire!!! I had to drive it a couple of blocks to the gas station in order to put air in it! This one woman looked at me and gestured to me I had a flat tire!! As if I didn't know!!! LOL I may suffer from FibroFog, but come on already!!!

At least I didn't break down and cry!!! I just dealt with it!!!

Oh yeah, I started talking to this woman at church, and she also suffers from FM. There are actually quite a few of us at my church. She is thinking about starting a FM and chronic pain group...The problem is, we don't have anyone that can commit to running it!!! It is good to know that there are other people in my life (other than here) that know what I am going through!!

Have a great night!!!

((((((((HUGS to ALL))))))))

Mindy