Thursday Meditation Evening, Prayer, Petitions et al.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cactuslil, Dec 5, 2002.

1. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Tonight is or was, hope it still is, the night, evening, we join together to pray or whatever for those of us on this forum as well as outself, to offer our thoughts of hope and wellness to our higher power. Further discussion is encouraged on the Worship/Spiritual Forum.

Any new to this go to message board, click, then locate the forum and click and your there. I will keep each of you in my thoughts and prayers. Love CactusLil'
  2. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Tonight is or was, hope it still is, the night, evening, we join together to pray or whatever for those of us on this forum as well as outself, to offer our thoughts of hope and wellness to our higher power. Further discussion is encouraged on the Worship/Spiritual Forum.

Any new to this go to message board, click, then locate the forum and click and your there. I will keep each of you in my thoughts and prayers. Love CactusLil'
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hope you are feeling better. I always need this reminder, for some reason, I seem to jump from Wednesday to Friday!

Blame it on the Fibro Fog I guess.

Take care, and will as always, keep you in my prayers.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Good to see you back posting about Prayer Night. I hope you are doing well. My prayers are with you and your family.

Love, Mikie