Thursday Night Prayer Requests....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by BILLCAMO, Sep 23, 2010.

1. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

Can't find it here now , but , adding my prayers for all !

Blessings ,

b/c
  2. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

for all of the wonderful people on this site..that can bring a smile on a person's face when needed, and when they are in fact in need of thoughts and prayers for themselves. So I also pray for all of you that are in need..weather it be for physical healing, or emotional.
    I do love you all, thank you for being here.
    Cynthia
  3. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Prayers for everyone and today I decided not to break it down but to pray for all because prayers are so positive.

And giving thanks for having me stop at that Burger King today. On the window in front of where I parked was a large dark silhouette of a roster wearing a king's crown and it is part of their new advertisement for breakfast. It gave me a huge smile as I love the Chicken Nation. I really enjoyed it and refrained from clucking on the way through the door. What a wonderful start to the day.
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

.... for an important medical appt. on Monday.

That I have the strength to go, courage to deal with a new Dr. on sensitive issues.

And get my medications right.

thank you, dear friends.

and thank you bill for keeping this prayer thread going. Wonderful!

Judy
  5. springwater

springwater Active Member

for all the wonderful people out here

may each ones needs be met and prayers answered

may each and everyone of us receive strength and fortitude and blessings

Judy, praying your new doctor will be just the right person for you, praying all
    your health and other issues be resolved

God BLess
  6. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Know that I will be praying for all to go as should. You know you have many people here thinking and praying for this to work out for the best for you.
    Please let us know if you are doing ok after the visit.
    Love, Cynthia
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

Rainbow, Springwater, Cynthia, Two Cat Doctors and Bill for your prayers. Such a lovely group of people. Your prayers helped me through obstacles to get to my appt. I could feel their energy like an air current under a bird's wings.

Had to flap hard, but that caring support was definitely with me.

The Doctor was superb - about the best you can find. He is a true healer, and I know he will do the best job possible in finding medications.

I knew it was going to bring up some pretty difficult emotional issues, and it did. So will need to see how much I can handle. Still have a lot of health needs to work on next.

Just recuperating today - my husband was wonderful support, and my close friend Patti (Hangininthere) from these boards.

I'm very glad to be a part of this group.

Love, Judy
    [This Message was Edited on 10/11/2010]
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

Joining in with your beautiful, much-needed prayer for the animals.

And for the healing of the elements, our earth, air, and water.

9. windblade

windblade Active Member

for my close friend of 39 years, Eddie. He is going in for surgery -prep on the 12th tomorrow. The surgery will be the next day, the 13th for tumors on his bladder. He is in the last stage of emphysema.

He is like an older brother to me. I pray for God's love to fill him in every way.

Thank you.
    Love, Judy
  10. windblade

windblade Active Member

Rain - thankyou.
    I've already lost my connection to him. For a long time he's been too sick to speak on the phone, and then too sick to email.

He's been my PTSD warrior-buddy for all these years. I'm having a hard time - emotional pain.

And all his sufferings with this long illness.

He's such a wonderful man - caring for people so strongly even now. And his sense of humor still so delightful. I hear the news from his family.
  11. windblade

windblade Active Member

for her hip surgery. Joining in with all other prayers and healing thoughts. For good care and wisdom, and skill of of doctors. Good healing energy.
  12. windblade

windblade Active Member

My friend Eddie just called me from the hospital! Just to connect. I feel so joyful - and now I know exactly what to pray for him.

He needs sleep today - has been up straight for 24 hours. Had to postpone the surgery until tomorrow, Thursday.

Will continue writing on our thread.

Love, Judy