Thursday Night Prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Beadlady, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Hi all,

I haven't seen a recent request for our Thursday Night Prayer requests.

I hope you all are doing good and enjoying life.

For those who are struggling like me I ask for blessings of healing and whatever else we may need.

Take care my friends.
  2. springwater

springwater Member

I hope everyone is doing good as can be. I have been busy
    with the festival season here and help gone and trying to
    stay on top of chores.

Prayers going out for all of us here. May good health,
    tranqulility of mind and spirit and good circumstances
    visit all here.

Think of you often.

God BLess
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thank you for starting this prayer thread again! I'v been in a flare/energy crash. Just slept all through for one week, just enough strength to eat a bit. Please pray that our heater will be installed before it really gets cold again. Still having contaminated things from flood waters removed from our house. Please pray for my husband and I - we are at the ends of our limits, energy-wise.

We just need to feel a little normal again - in putting our lives together post-flooding.

Praying for all needs here - I remember what they are.

Sending love to all,
    Judy
  4. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Sending prayers for all my friends here. I know many of you are going through some really rough times.

Things are good for me except alot of pain in my hip--still not sure exactly what is happening in there--probably just old age creeping in.

Take care all.

Bead
  5. springwater

springwater Member

and Judy, great big hugs to you, what a difficult
    time you have been going thru, i can understand a
    little, the flare, the crash and being devoid of
    energy..and you are dealing with other things
    - the flood aftermath, you and your dear dh. can
    understand how energy sapping it must be and
    how soul weary it can make any one dealing with
    this.

i have been praying except for last few days
    when i felt overwhelmed and forsaken and
    lost the motivation to but right now i feel
    a little rejuvenated. stayed home and meditated
    and healed a little.

i will start my prayers again. i have always
    had this on off relationship with my worship.

I pray for strength to be given you, for endurance,
    for healing and then for an abundance of joy
    and happiness.

I pray all the angels fly down and administer
    healing and comfort and a lifting of difficulties

take care of yourself and your wonderful dh

God Bless
  6. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

My arm is so weak now. They are finally getting me into surgery on Wed. Fusion of C6/7, unless the dr. says otherwise on Tues. Will go over everything then.

Prayers for all. Sounds like there are a few things going on. Know that even though I am not here, I think of you all, and I pray for your health, your happiness, your will to get through the many things we have come along. You are so very special. I have really come to love people here that I've never met! That's pretty cool..as my kids and grand kids would say. :)
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

Springwater - thank you for your beautiful words, and prayers, and hugs. I'm trying to get the strength to make it to my CFS Dr. next week - to sit up in the waiting room - sometimes a long wait. Have had a health relapse or flare - maybe that's normal after all the crisis of the hurricane and our house flooded.

Please pray that I will have the strength to get help, and start building up my health again. Maybe I should just accept that it will take some time. Haven't been this sick in a long time - mostly bedridden every day.

Praying for Cynthia - hoping you have good results from your surgery, Doz! So glad you have your loving family around you.

Thank you, Bead, and all for your prayers.

Love, Judy
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

just yesterday. Have been in a seemingly endless time since I learned he had pneumonia, then hospice. Have been full in prayer - trying to connect with him. His heart turned to God very late in life, and he told me then that he wanted to make amends. I trust in God's love for us - I think my heart is broken.
  9. springwater

springwater Member

I just saw this now. Oh i am so sorry my dear. With everything else going on
    and now this.

I know your faith is strong and it will take you through this sad time too. I
    know it isnt easy, we are all, after all merely human and need all the support
    strength we can get. I pray God and your angels provide this.

I am going to meditate and pray for you and fervently hope it reaches you and
    that you wil be able to feel and know your dear father is in a good place.

Please do take care of yourself, at this difficult moment, and do not neglect
    your needs. Please make sure you eat healthy, soups and all your vitamins
    and things everything which keeps you strong.

Gods takes care of those who pass over but we need to take care of ourselves
    while we are here.

Im thinking of your dear sweet dh too in these times, he must be also struggling
    but I am so happy to know the two of you have each other.

May you both be filled with healing and strength and the knowledge that all is
    will be well. it is only a matter of time.

God Bless

10. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thank you for your comforting, caring words.

I sent your prayers and blessings to my husband too - he loves hearing your stories about Nepal that I share with him.

Yes, I do need to stop eating so many carbs and sugars - stress eating, and eat well. After a while I probably can.

Grief brings up so many layers of emotions I'm finding.
  11. springwater

springwater Member

about Cynthia - i know she must have had her surgery by now and hope
    the hand is healing nicely. realise its not possible to come on computer
    until one is allowed to use the operated part.

thinking of you and sending good thoughts

also Rainbow and her dear DH - must be cold now and not possible to
    go outdoors to much. hope chickies are fine in their nice cozy barn.

God Bless
  12. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Had my surgery 4 weeks ago Wed. Went for my follow up yesterday. X-rays show that everything is in place, where it should be. I had C 5,6, and 7 done. I thought I would be getting weaned off of the collar, but it seems that because of my soft bones, they think it best to keep it on for at "least" another month. :( Plus, I am wearing a bone stimulator for 4 hrs. a day. I can hear it clicking away when I have it on. I have to wear it any where from 6 to 9 months. :( :( Well, I can't complain. I am getting things taken care of. I also have to go in for a shot.or drip, that will help with people that have bones as soft as I do. I can't do Boniva or any of those. This will just be once a year. I have Osteoporosis pretty bad I guess. One of my sisters has it too. She actually fell last winter, with a heavy coat on, and cracked a rib. I'm guessing we have opposite things going on..she has the brittle bones, I have the melting ones..soft..enny, meeny, miney, moe.. We take what we get don't we?
    Thank you so much for the prayers...keep them coming please. :) Love to you all, hoping Wind gets some things settled..and can have a safe place to live!
    Spring, how is the weather there now?
  13. springwater

springwater Member

thanks for updating; good to know youre safely thru surgery.
    Prayers ongoing.

Judy Rain too.
    And for your dear respective DHs.

Bit low on energy myself but trying to come out of it.

God Bless