Thyroid biopsy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by biddys2007, Nov 21, 2007.

1. biddys2007

biddys2007 New Member

Good evening everyone: I finally heard from the dr. and the news was good,no cancer. Now I go back on the 29th of this month to talk to him and see what happens next. Sorry I didn't get back on sooner but our weekend was busy. Our church had their Thanksgiving meal and I was so glad that I was ab le to go help serve and make a few goodies. We had 3 churches together so there were about 145 people. It was nice. My hubby isn't going to be home for Thanksgiving and our daughter isn't going to make it either plus our other kids are in Pa celebrating with their grandparents. First time in 35 years I will get to watch the parade,no mess to clean up or even cook. Last year we had our neighbors and some other friends over and every other year when we lived in Pa we had all of our family at our house so this will be different. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and enjoy the time you have with your family and friends. Thxs to all of you for you prayers and good thoughts and for just being there for me. Take care all and God bless you all. Biddy
  2. ckball

ckball New Member

yeah- good news to be thankful for- have a wonderful time tomorrow-Carla