Tiger Balm Fans...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kdeenak, Apr 10, 2006.

1. kdeenak

kdeenak New Member

Did you know they make a Tiger Balm patch? My mother-in-law found them at Wal-Mart the other day and bought them for my father-in-law. He says they work great.

I haven't gotten a chance to try them yet, but wanted to give you a heads up!

Hugs,

Deena
  2. RockiAZ

RockiAZ New Member

Thanks Deena! I think I own stock in Tiger Balm, Theragesic and such... I'll have to keep an eye out for the patch - my hubby may appreciate the patch too!

Live, Laugh, Love,
    Rocki
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I have used them for a year or so when needed. Another small patch that comes in a box of about 30, for like $4 is Salon Patch. They are about the size of half a slice of cheese, and you would think they would not work but they do.

I just found this stuff called Skinners Vaporizing rub for about $5 large jar and that is excellent too.

Love Anne C
  4. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

Where do you get the Salon Patch? I have never heard of it and that is a very good price.

Linda
  5. kriket

kriket New Member

I have also tried the tiger balm path and was very surprised. I use them on my back wherever the pain is the worst and they really help a lot. I found them at Wal-mart.

Kriket