Tiger Balm - Have You Ever Used It?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JLH, Oct 27, 2009.

1. JLH

JLH New Member

I was just watching the TV program "Dr. Oz" and he mentioned that everyone should keep Tiger Balm in their medicine cabinet; that it was excellent for deep muscle aches, pain, and soreness. I looked it up on the internet and found a few sites with testimonials which had some who said that they had fibro and it was great to relieve their muscle pain, etc.

I was just wondering if anyone has tried it and if it worked. You are supposed to be able to purchase it about anywhere--drug stores, Wal-Mart, etc., and it is fairly inexpensive.

I guess there are many types, I read about a lot who used the Tiger Balm Red, the Tiger Balm Muscle Rub, and the Tiger Balm Patches.
  2. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

For minor aches and pains Tiger Balm works well, however, I don't know how effective it would be for the pain associated with FM or arthritis. I love the smell, and for some reason, my cat likes the taste! Whenever I wear it, she always tries licking it off - LOL.
  3. street129

street129 New Member

as we are finding and getting things that will releaf some of the people that suffer with FM, im happy for you, i have cfs, AND A WHOLE LOT OF VIRUSES,no FM
    [This Message was Edited on 10/28/2009]