tigger57

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JulieO, Jul 25, 2006.

1. JulieO

JulieO New Member

Hi there-
    This is a rather strange question for you--do you happened to know what happened to (edited to remove commercial URL)? You may not know because I think you mentioned that you'd stopped visiting the site (like I did). Anyway, it's gone now! For all I know, it's been gone for a long time. I was thinking about a friend of mine that I'd met online & went to see if I could find her information & it wasn't there!

I still want to ask you about your revision surgery that you had done (at some point). This fibro/CFIDS has had me so wiped out that I haven't even been able to think about it. Also, I've lost some weight after taking T3 for a while.

Also I hope you are doing better. The last post I read from you a little while back, it sounded like you were having a particularly rough time. I've actually been feeling human (not necessarily great, but I'll take it) for the past few days so have been on the computer more.

I may bump this a couple of times until you see it. And if I ever get the energy I want to ask you some questions about how things have been since the revision.

:)
    Julie
  2. JulieO

JulieO New Member

BTW, I blanked & forgot you can't post Web sites. I'm talking about spotlight health in this post.

Hope you are doing better!
    ~J