tightness that spreads around body???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by boscosmom, Jun 3, 2008.

1. boscosmom

boscosmom New Member

does anyone have tightening that spreads around....face, neck back (to where i want to bend over or lay flat), throat, limbs...the limbs will almost feel wooden???

then i will get a feeling of weakness all over but, i'm not really weak.

then more pain.

then heaviness

please if anyone has this...i would appreciate your reply.

ty, sc
  2. TXPeach

TXPeach New Member

I was just reading some of your other posts, and you and I have the same symptoms. I know how you feel.

Sometimes it is so hard to describe until you read other's descriptions of the pain and crazy symptoms, but the minute I read your posts I could relate to what you are feeling.

Every time I get a new symptom it really scares me. That is when I come here for help and advice and to make sure I am not the only one feeling the way I do.

This is an amazing support group. I wish you all my best and hope you get the answers you are looking for.

I hope you feel better soon.
    God bless,
  3. mindyandy420

mindyandy420 New Member

I must say we sound alike in alot of ways...from muscle twitches to tightness....
    Yes I feel tightness sometimes too...my face, my legs (mainly knees down) it feels like I'm wearing tight socks. Ya know the stocking glove feeling. I dont have alot of pain. Dont get me wrong there are times where I just ache all over and hurt to the touch.
  4. boscosmom

boscosmom New Member

but, can mfps which yes, mayo clinic dxed me with that too, i just forget about that one...sooo many syndromes...i just feel like there has to be a cause to all of this, cause symptoms worse on one side????
    i have it all over but, worse on left.
    ty, sc
  5. momof27

momof27 New Member

I feel unmoveable sometimes right now its bad its this crazy dd no one can understand it till it happens to them

my throat scares me, sometimes I feel as if my body is eating its self.

my limbs get to the point I could lift them if I just did it but it is the feeling of being traped in my body and it is wooden

I think some times it is because I don't want the "pain" but then other times I think I don't move them because it is to "exhusting" to move them I think its a brain thing
    [This Message was Edited on 06/04/2008]