Time to stop lurking!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ClareMH, Aug 6, 2005.

1. ClareMH

ClareMH New Member

I have spent a long time lurking about this site but have had a lot of support from reading all the posts. Have just, finally, posted a picture of me in my usual weekend pose! I'm sure I'm not the only one who spends a lot of time like this but I try to occupy myself for as much as I can. This is a great site. It's nice to know that everyone is so friendly and supportive.

ClareMH
  2. Eva2005

Eva2005 New Member

I loved the pic, That does sum it all up. Now if we could all go into court with one like that at work maybe there would be less denials right... That would be all the proof... Love Eva
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Think I'll do a little of that in a bit.

So glad you came out of the lurk mode...hope to get to know you better.

Sue
  4. ClareMH

ClareMH New Member

Thanks for all your messages - that delightful picture is my own fault, I bought my husband a digital camera for his 40th B'day and then went and fell asleept! It could looked worse I suppose. LOL!

ClareMH
  5. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

love the pic,i am in suffolk.
    my mans a gadget man too,an a right pain w/his poxy digital camera-and yes i did buy it for him lol
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Picture sure looks familiar, only differnce with me, is I have two white dogs hogging up the couch! One is a 105lb American Bulldog, the other a 50lb white boxer. But they sure keep this achy body warm............ the boxer is the footwarmer, the American Bull is my back warmer. They each choose their own place.

Glad you decide to join us, and that you are enjoying reading the board.

Again, a big welcome, and thanks for the picture!

Shalom, Shirl