Timing of TFs/Herxing

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by Tiggereh, Nov 16, 2006.

1. Tiggereh

Tiggereh New Member

Hi All!

I've been taking Transfer Factor 4000 for EBV. I normally take it at night. A few days ago, I was playing with my med schedule and it got bumped to the AM. For three days, I felt absolutely terrible. Now, I switched it back to nights, and feel fine during the day. Does anyone have similar experiences?

Thanks,
    Elizabeth
  2. spacee

spacee Member

I could tell that the first 8 hours or so were the worst. One of the manufacturers says to take it at night if it makes you too sick.

Right now I am taking two TF's and I like to split them up as to when I take them. So, I take the Mycoplus at night, two hours after supper. Then wait a hour and take my nightly meds/supplements.

I take Immune Transfer C in the AM 30 minutes after NADH. Then wait a hour and eat breakfast.

It's not a great plan but it works for me!

I take the Mycoplus on Monday, Tues and Wed nights. I still feel it *working* during the day but the only major thing is that I have chills during my afternoon nap. I live in Florida, our house temp is 78 but I wear pj's, socks, a light jacket and have three blankets on for my nap when taking the mycoplus. I sleep so hard I don't even turn over. It's chilly but a great sleep.

Spacee
  3. deliarose

deliarose New Member

stomach, I like to take my TFs in the evening..

As Ken Lassessen said, you get a herx to sleep effect that way.. ie, the tiredness helps you sleep.

delia

[ advertisement ]