TinaJones.... Thank you

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tandy, Jan 25, 2007.

1. tandy

tandy New Member

I just wanted to make a point at Thanking you for your indepth and sincere reply.
    I had posted on your pain med/being Judged post,and I'm at a loss at getting help for FM.
    You suggested that I travel a bit further.
    I don't know why I have'nt and thats a great idea.
    I too don't drive far but I can get someone to take me if its not that often.
    I'm gonna make some phone calls around like you suggested and look for pain clinics/docs. that do treat Fibro. I've stayed local with no luck,so I think I'll try going the distance. It would be worth it!
    Thank again for all your help~ I apreciate it.
    Hugs
    Tandy :)
  2. tandy

tandy New Member

3. TinaJones

TinaJones New Member

Thank you so much for the "thank you" :) LOL...I've learned soooo many good things from this board, too - and I'm glad when I can help someone. It's a good feeling.

I don't drive either because of my illness...so it does add another component to finding a doctor who's a little farther away. But, for the right doctor - this inconvience is well worth it.

Good luck, Tandy. Honestly - from the bottom of my heart - I hope you find a good doctor that will adequately treat your pain and that understands fibro. Let us know, ok? Blessings, Tina