Tingling...all over.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by berrytired, Aug 13, 2008.

1. berrytired

berrytired New Member

Does anyone have a tingling feeling thoughout the body. I know my hormones are a little out of whack recently (42) so I'm not sure exactly what is going on...its not just in hands and feet which I've had before its all over...
  2. SpecialK82

SpecialK82 New Member

I've had that from day one with this illness. It's a pins & needles sensation in different parts of the body that never goes away. It can be very annoying at times.

Kristina
  3. 3gs

3gs New Member

I was told this was from the nerve pain. Even my tongue buzzs! It can drive you nuts sometimes. Usually pain meds will help(also Ive noticed when over due for meds it will start!) Yippee another syptom.
  4. lurkernomore

lurkernomore New Member

I've noticed that sensation when I am in a lot of pain. My reason for it, is that I catch myself tensing up and breathing very shallow. I really think the shallow breathing messes up my oxygen intake and my circulation is compromised because of that. But that's just a suggestion/possibility?
  5. runnerkarrie

runnerkarrie New Member

I have tingling in my fingers and my tongue. Curious...I read your posts on running. Are you still running? I too feel good in am and am a major runner. Since I have flare ups daily it doesn't really matter. I feel the only time I do have relieve it when I run.
    [This Message was Edited on 10/18/2008]