tingling fingers and toes

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by detsgirl, Aug 16, 2006.

1. detsgirl

detsgirl New Member

Hey Everyone,

I have a big problem with tingling in my hands and feet. Like I have been sitting on them or something. What do you guys do for that?

Dets
  2. berley

berley New Member

Hi, I have the same thing pretty much all the time. Do you have fibro? I assume you do have. That for me is normal. Its one of my many symptoms. Have you ever had tingling elsewhere in your body? Mine travels quite frequently. My back, legs, arms, you name it. It seems to travel alot though. Have you ever been tested for diabetes just to make sure its not sugar problems?? Just a suggestion to just make sure.....

Kim
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

The tingling in your hands and feet can be a sign of diabetes. May be a good idea to see your doc and have them check you to rule out diabetes.

Good luck and feel better.

Hugs,
    Faye
  4. FOYBOYFOY

FOYBOYFOY New Member

HEY
    IVE HAD IT SINCE FEB AND ITS MOSTLY IN HANDS, ARMS,FINGER, FEET AND LOWER LEGS, BUT ALSO TRAVELS. IVE SEEN 6 DOC AND HAVE MANY DX:
    VIRUS
    CFS & FM
    STRESS
    AND 3 I HAVE NO CLUES
    I GET IT BAD WHEN IM SITTING OR LAYING DOWN ?? SO WALKING AROUND SEEMS TO HELP ME...........GOD BLESS FOY
  5. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

or other nerve/neural medications like that, it could cause tingling. I'm on 300mg Lyrica twice a day and the tips of my fingers sometimes tingle. I figure if the meds help with the pain, a little tingling is well worth it!

God Bless.

BTW...Please fill out your profile so we can get to know you better. Thanks!
  6. detsgirl

detsgirl New Member

Thanks everyone for replying. I have been off of work and did not know you posted.

I'm going in for more bloodwork on Monday, I will meantion to the doc about the vit. Maybe that is it. I hope its simple!!

I'm a little nervous about starting meds. She told me she was going to put me on Cymbalta (sp). I'm going to start a new post asking about it. I have heard good and bad.

7. hob

hob New Member

put me on potassium and magnesium which helps tremendously! Just an idea!
  8. roseylisa

roseylisa New Member

I also have nonstop tingling in my hands and feet even feels like it runs up my arms and legs must be a part of fibro! I also have arthritis osteo, herniated disc pins in my left ankle. seems even on a good day I have the tingling!