tingling getting worse

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by nyssagirl, Sep 16, 2008.

1. nyssagirl

nyssagirl New Member

I have had tingling in my let hand and arm for years, but lately it is getting much worse. I have a wrist support that helps with it sometimes. I just wondered if anyone has found anything that helps. It has been so bad lately, it gets on my nerves so bad I feel like I could scream.
    Also have been reading a lot of posts from people who have had a multitude of sinus infections over the years, as I have. I have taken so many antibiotics for those infections.
    I have lyme and am not on any treatment now. It got so expensive I just gave up on it. I have had it for many years and didn't know what it was until a couple of years ago. I was diagnosed with FMS in the 80's. Then tested positive for Lyme later.
    Hugs to all of you who are out there suffering, it is good to know that we are not in this alone, so this site is a blessing.
    Lynda
  2. jbennett2

jbennett2 New Member

Sounds like you still have some pesky spirochetes lurking around. Tingling in my left arm and hand is what sent me on the long, long search for a diagnosis oh so many years ago.

When I'm on abx, the tingling goes away.