Tingling in hands/fingers???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by star273, Mar 26, 2009.

1. star273

star273 New Member

Does anyone else get things like this? My left hand had been tingly for a few weeks now.. It feels like its asleep sometimes and sometimes it feels like its going numb... I dont know if its the fibro or soemthing else.... so tired of new symptoms... Any info would be great.
  2. butterflydream

butterflydream New Member

Yes i also have this in both hands/wrists. It began with the tingle feeling and gradually went into numbness. i had EMG that confirmed the carpal tunnel. the neurologist did say this is common with Fibromyalgia. i wear the splints on both wrists/hands, which is very annoying but definately a must at bedtime. If you get the numbness, you may want to consider the wrist splints.
    Hope this helps you

3. shari1677

shari1677 New Member

Its funny this thread would come up today. I was just at my docs and told him my hands were falling asleep - severe numbness sometimes too lasting minutes to maybe a half an hour tops. I do type for a living, but, I also have fibromyalgia and I did not realize it was a symptom.

I wouldn't mind wearing the splints at night, but, I already wear a CPAP mask too. I'm only 41 and single and it looks like I'm going to stay that way...........lol.
  4. 3gs

3gs New Member

It helps when i go to my NUCCA (upper cerival)chiro. your neck could be out of alignment. mine gets better after Ive gone. the ringing in my ears too.