Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by quanked, Nov 6, 2009.

1. quanked

quanked Member

side of body since 1pm today. Began with strange tingly sensations going up left side of neck and down to my shoulder. These tingly, numby kind of feelings traveling almost all over the left side of my body.
    Some nausea but I often have nausea. Headache comes and goes on left side of my head. I just had and am having some chills with the tingly feeling. No other symptoms. No chest pain. I feel a lot of the tingly and numbness on the left side of my face.

I don't think it is related to CFIDS but I do not know. Anyone out there ever experience something like this--have any idea what it might be related to? I do have a call into my dr.

Thanks in advance for any responses.
  2. gb66

gb66 Well-Known Member

It may be just fibro or it could be more serious. I'd get checked out and describe all the symptoms to my doctor or ER. Sometimes a mild stroke or TIA's which can sometimes be a warning of strokes will cause these symptoms...
    Google this. I've also read that heart attacks in women will cause this too. Since it's on the left side of your body. Be careful and get it checked out soon. GB66
    [This Message was Edited on 11/06/2009]
  3. CFS1992

CFS1992 New Member

Have you ever heard of Bell's Palsy that affects facial nerves? That can cause that type of feeling. Google it, and you can see if your symptoms are anything like that. I hope your doctor called you.