Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jill, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Jill

Jill New Member

does anyone experience tingling (numbness feeling) all over from time to time. - especially when tired or when sitting a lot? sometimes I feel it in my face. Please let me know. thanks
  2. sweetsouthern

sweetsouthern New Member

hey jill im new to this site and just found out i have fibomyalogia As a matter of fact i came to the doctor because i was haveing tingling and pain in my feet and this is what he said i have idk im very confused its nice to find a site that may give me some answers
  3. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Hi Jill,

Tingling is a sign of neuralgia...inflammation of nerves. This is often due to an infection like Borrelia burgdorferi (Lyme), which invades the nervous system.

Many people here with FM and CFS diagnoses, later found out the cause of their symptoms was this chronic bacterial infection which is hard to detect, diagnose and treat.

The symptom list is on pages 9-11 of this paper.......

4. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

Yes, I have tingling sometimes. I will sometimes have it just in one "line" down my shin, or my hands. Not uncommon.

Not all fibro is a "symptom" of Lyme or believe it is. It is a diagnosis in and of itself.
    (referring to the above poster)