Tiny spot on nose that bleeds easily HELP

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by fieldmouse, Oct 3, 2006.

1. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

iwish mine was the same as yours, but i cant complain. although the proceedure was difficult and kind of scary, i was lucky that it was not malignant. this is definately something to take care of immediately. maybe if i had my proceedure would have only been minor. i had no insurance and was waiting until my husbands kicked in. it was very expensive. well thank God you are alright. take care.
  2. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

Glad it was an easy fix and nothing serious.
  3. ckball

ckball New Member

That is great news. Glad it wasn't serious-Carla
  4. skeeter109

skeeter109 Member

omg i got the exact same thing goin on, so i thought id google it, the first link i clicked on brought me here. :| i sure hope i get as lucky Mick
  5. singahdude

singahdude Member

Me too...drives me nutz!

My doc has told me that it's nothing to worry about. He's got a bit of a language barrier being Bosnian or something. But the earlier comment that it's a hemo....globbysnobbydrippy..whatever, is the same thing he keeps telling me. Bottom line: Cappilary too close to the surface.

It's a recurring scab that itches and if I scratch it or wash it too vigorously....BAM! BLOOD!

Very annoying, especially if I'm in public when I accidentally scratch when I shouldn't have. But all the results here reassure me that I'm not the only one this happens to and there are other explanations besides cancer that can cause chronic skin bleeds. BLOODY HELL! :)