tip: don't post the LINK, post the ARTICLE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shannonsparkles, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

I really want to read all the information people are finding here. But I am too darn tired to flip between webpages to get to a link.

Please, if you want to share an article, share the article itself rather than only posting the link to the article. Then more people will be able to read it, and it will be so much easier for us.

It's simple to do. Use the mouse to highlight the material you want to share. Then copy and paste it into the message box below what you have written. Maybe someone else can give a better explanation of how to do this.

PLEASE observe this courtesy. There are a lot of really tired aching people here who are counting on you and who want to read what you have to share!
    ((( ))) Shannon
  2. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

You need to be careful not to copy copyrighted material. That is why I am more comfortable posting links.
  3. sues1

sues1 New Member

Many times I will copy and paste articles. But some links have so much information and links to other info along that line of whatever subject.....all seems important and too much to copy. Also feel that it is too much for a posting...

Then I will give a link to it. I will copy and paste any links given by others and if I see it is too long for me right then, I will save it until later.

If a link is about multi illnesses...and I am only interested in one...example "CFS"
    I will push CTRL and F keys at the same time....i get a box.....I will put in it CFS and click....can do it several times so you do not miss anything else....CFS then is highlighted....saves a lot of reading.

Shannon I do agree with you for the most part and it is nice when someone does post it here. Blessings.....Susan