Tired Beyond Belief

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Mar 6, 2007.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Hello all:

I hope everyone is in the best of health that is possible.

I am complete tired. I had a hard time getting out of bed.

I just wanted to stop online and read some posts and to catch up on some posts.

nyrofan
  2. Shalala

Shalala New Member

I know what you mean. I am really woooozie/dizzzzy on top of being unbelievably tired. Thiss is about the only thing I can do because I am in a recliner w/a heating pad (and a lap top computer). I go through a ritual (lol) every morning just to get to the point of getting to the recliner. This is a horrible way to live.
  3. olelefty

olelefty New Member

I am beginning to feel that for me tired is permenant. I can sleep 12-14 hours and never feel rested.
  4. grace54

grace54 New Member

I have days where I get up and could go right back and sometimes I do then I feel guilty that I wasted my day. I am having a hard time changing my thinking on that as I think its our nature to have a life:) and when I sleep it away I feel worse.

Acceptance is needed again for me as I wouldn't sleep so much if my body didn't need to heal so I will let it and hope for better days.It can be tough for me to distinguish between what I need to fight with this DD and what I need to give in to. This support group helps us feel somewhat normal and definately not alone. There was a time when I thought no one knew what I was going through and it was scarey at times. I pray that we all recover.
  5. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Hello all:

Some of the guilt of being exhausted yesterday went away.

Although the exhaustion is leaving little by little and I c an only take 'baby steps' all will be OK (yeah, right) in a short while.

Thanks for alll of the moral support.

nyrofan