Tired of being misunderstood

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by familyjjsl2000, Jun 9, 2009.

1. familyjjsl2000

familyjjsl2000 New Member

I have had symptoms of FM for several years but am just now getting a name to it along with more info. One of the things that I have the hardest time with is the "fibro fog." It is so hard to explain what it is like to others and to also be taken seriously when you make a mistake in what you are trying to say or what you do. I was wondering if there were any tips out there to get through the tough times of this and have people not laugh, but understand, when I'm confused, lost, or searching for the right words. I've tried having talks to them on my good days as to how it makes me feel when they laugh at me with no results. I never realized how important it is to be able to get across what you are trying to say. Please help guide me through the "newness" of this syndrome. I could use all the advise.
  2. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

There is a great Fibro board on here with lots of very helpful people. How about putting your post on that board and I think you will get lots of posts from people who are in the exact same situation as you. Good luck and hugs.