Tired of feeling this way

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BSHLEEN, Jun 27, 2003.

1. BSHLEEN

BSHLEEN New Member

I'm so tiried of being in so much pain and so tried I just get so depressed some times It's' got to get better.I keep saying today is going to get better. I'm waiting. Just needed to vent My husband I just tell him I'm fine half the time because he just gets so frustated with me either I'm sick or hurting myself or I'm in so much pain I can't hide it.Thanks for listening Brenda
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm sorry you are having such a rough time of it.

You didn't say what you are doing to treat your illness. There are a lot of things you can do to help. Learn as much as you can about your illness.

Just waiting for it to improve on its own usually doesn't work, although flares do come and go sometimes on their own. It is better to be proactive in your treatment.

Love, Mikie
  3. jka

jka New Member

i think we have all felt this way before.my husband used to get so tired of my not wanting to go places because i just counldn't handle it.he has learned now to listen to what i am saying and if i don't want to go -go without me!you do get sick and tired of feeling like a mac truck has run you over.but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.i have gotten much better and am beginning to get my life back-some of it any way.there are new treatments coming out.some sound really promising. just hang in there.

kathy c
  4. Echo2

Echo2 New Member

Don't give up. Try to get your husband to read some information on your condition, or look at these posts, even.
    Learn as much as you can about your condition. You will feel more in control if you study and try ideas that may help. It's funny, but just knowing more seems to give one strength. Being here on these boards is the best, the support is incredible. And last but not least: You poor darling, let me hug you and tell you that this is NOT your fault, you can't help feeling so badly, and if people don't understand out there, well we do here. You are not alone, and people do care and understand.
    Love,
    Echo