Tired of feeling to tired

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gkrrt, May 30, 2006.

1. gkrrt

gkrrt New Member

It seems when I go to work I get so much tireder than when I stay home I was just off for 4 days and it was great. I'm so sick of pushing myself that I could just quit. If I did we would have to sell everything our house everything. When you health goes it seems everything else seems minor. I am down and dont want to be here I'm sure you can tell. The medicine cost to much and when you are a wife a mother you have to keep on keeping on. My husband is wonderful but if I mention quiting I think he would have another heart attack.
  2. Marta608

Marta608 Member

It's so hard to be so tired all the time and it's hard to go back after four days off.

But you know, I thought just like you: if I could only quit working, I'd be fine. Didn't work. As I've said here in two other posts (I need a life - :>P), the less I do, the less I can do.

How about finding something part time? Would that work? Is there anything you can cut back on to make it possible? I don't know about you, but I get used to things that I really wouldn't miss if it was a choice between that and better health.

Marta
  3. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

I am feeling the same way today. I came into work late this morning because I just could not get up. I also am a mother of two beautiful teenage daughters (see profile). I just found out last week that they will both be graduating from high school next year. Not just the oldest but the younger one too.

I have to stay at work or lose everything. My children also deserve the very best and I want to give that to them. It is so hard though. I am in pain all the time. I can't take pain medications because I am allergic. It really is a hard thing to deal with every day.

I hope you the best> I will keep you in my prayers also. Hope you have a better day the rest of the week.

Christina