tired of hurling

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jetmek, Oct 4, 2002.

1. jetmek

jetmek New Member

Hi I was diagnosed with FMS is vomiting common ? I fight everyday to keep food down it's worse than morning sickness and no I can't have anymore children.
  2. jetmek

jetmek New Member

Hi I was diagnosed with FMS is vomiting common ? I fight everyday to keep food down it's worse than morning sickness and no I can't have anymore children.
  3. jetmek

jetmek New Member

Thanks I will ask my Dr about these tests cause the whole tossing my cookies thing is getting old.
  4. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Hey Jetmek--I am in the same boat--but have had all possibilities tested. I have fms and cfs--and I believe the nausea is related to that. I even went so far as having a preg. test, done, as my nausea was at its worst first thing in the morning. Heaving first thing upon awakening really sux :-( I started taking phenegren prior to getting out of bed--and letting it take effect before my feet hit the floor; this helped. Due to an oversensitivity to smells and taste (quite literally strong smelling foods make me begin wretching) I have incorporated bland foods into my diet. The nausea is better now.
    Karen
  5. poodlegirl

poodlegirl New Member

i have had not vomitting, but do have a weird nausea feeling, mostly in the morning. I am taking fluid pills however and have attributed this upset tummy to that. but anyway, i have found that when i feel nausious, it is my body's way of telling me to drink more water. Dehydration can make you throw up and sick at your stomach. so try it when you get up, get you a cool glass of water and sip it. it has helped me.
  6. jetmek

jetmek New Member

im doin ok my lymphnodes are on the fritz i think im gonna get another episode again . Its like remission Im ok for awhile then boom . I see the dr next week so he'll probably give me phenergran again lol. I thank you for your concern and ill keep in touch again thank you huggys and try to get some sleep lol even if its not in Seattle
  7. pepper

pepper New Member

recommended to rule out other problems. I have been nauseous all day almost every day for 10 yrs although I rarely vomit. I have had all the tests done and they are all clear. The only explanation I have been given is that the nausea comes from my "toxic liver". Trying liver cleanses or supplements like milk thistle if you can tolerate them (I can't) might help.
    Pepper
  8. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

I used to have alot of nausea, but never did chunder. I think it's possibly associated with FMS because it definitely affects the gastro-intestinal tract. Hope your doc figures it out for you. dolsgirl
  9. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

we can keep it down or supository. We get it it off and on and must say we couldn't get around with out the med, when needed. Do have all checked out first. Good luck, Kim and Gary