tired of laser energetic detoxing

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by hannahfaid, Oct 6, 2007.

1. hannahfaid

hannahfaid New Member

I have been seeing a great dr...dr sharp.... I have been

doing these LED (detoxes) for about a month now.. I am

sick and tired of being sick and tired.. Now all the

detoxing is making me breakout and I not only feel like

crap but I look like it too... I don't want to be "non

compliant", but I just want to stop all this detoxing...

I haven't been taking my nutramedix drops, and Idon't

feel any worse.... any ideas on what to tell dr...or just
    keep it my little secret!? LOL oh not to mention

insurance doesn't cover it and I don't have a money tree

in my backyard
  2. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

Scott Forsgren mentioned on his website/newsletter that he was doing the LED treatments, too, for his Lyme Disease, and he was herxing as well. He wasn't sure if it was helping either. He's the BetterHealthGuy.

Here's what he said:
    "LED, or Laser Energetic Detox. After having attended the Lee Cowden seminar on detoxification in May, I found a local practitioner and started doing laser energetic detoxification sessions. I have now completed the full series of seven detoxification treatments that was outlined by my doctor. After each treatment, I felt notable fatigue for about 24 hours which I attributed to the LED treatment causing my body to start detoxifying. I still have a follow-up appointment to determine whether any further treatments would be helpful, but essentially, my series is complete. That said, LED is not something that ends, but rather would be wise to consider as an ongoing maintenance for detoxification. It is still too early to provide a final opinion on the overall benefit of the treatments as it has only been a week since I did the LED for heavy metals and am now on a several month oral chelation program that goes along with the treatment. My early opinion is that LED is another tool on the road to wellness though not a miracle cure."

If I were you, I would do the cumanda/burbur drops. They are cheaper at Renewal Enterprises or The Green Pharmacy online.

Just a thought.

CherylSue
  3. hannahfaid

hannahfaid New Member

I have been doing the cumanda and burbur drops along

with the LED. I have just recently stopped taking them.
    Such a pain in the butt when you are in a hurry... I

feel like I am no better than when I started, the fatigue

is less sometimes, but the pain is more intense and more

often.
  4. mylilcherub428

mylilcherub428 New Member

you can't afford it right now that way you don't have to feel non complaint just broke lol
  5. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

Hannahfaid,

You can always come back to the LED. Keep with the cumanda for antimicrobial and the burbur every 15 minutes if you feel sick for the detox. I finally worked up to 15 drops of cumanda/twice daily, and it is starting to work. It took me 3 months. I herxed all along, and some days I cried. Just hang in there, okay?

Hugs,
    CherylSue
  6. hannahfaid

hannahfaid New Member

I was on 25 drops of cumanda 2x a day and burbur 20drops up to 4x a day.... I guess I better get back on it
    thanks
    Hugs!!
    hannah
  7. Juloo

Juloo Member

Continual detox is a stress on the body like any other. If you need a break, then you need to speak up and tell your doctor that you need to put this on hold for a time. Also, if this is stressing your budget, that's another good reason.

Sometimes we really need to just 'be', and rest from all the treatments, you know!
  8. Sbilek

Sbilek New Member

Hannah,

Sounds to me like you are detoxing too fast, and your body is giving you a little message. I don't know anything at all about the LED detox method, but in the past, many supplements have caused me problems by making the kidney and liver, adrenals, and everything else associated with the process detox too fast.

Best to use your own good judgment on this, probably, and stop the detox for now and take a different approach.

Sbilek
  9. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

How long have you been on cumanda/burbur? How long did it take you to build up to 25 drops/twice daily? That's quite a lot. I'm staying at 15 drops/twice daily, because that's just about what I can tolerate.

I agree with the others that you are detoxing too fast which can put stress on your body. Take it nice and slow, dear.

CherylSue
  10. hannahfaid

hannahfaid New Member

I started at one drop of cumanda each day I increase one drop til 25 drops then stay at 25 drops for one months then I cycle
  11. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

Do you take these drops twice a day? Therapeutic starts at least at 15 drops twice daily. Cumanda is pretty powerful stuff, and you'll herx like crazy, so go slow. Burbur drops every 15 minutes help during the rough times.

Keep at it. It's slow going, but worth it if you wish to see improvement.

Good luck.

CherylSue
  12. tansy

tansy New Member

Some of us need to take this very slowly, I did, but it took me a while to recognise I was overwhelming my body.

When I started my Tx I looked as ill as I felt, burbur was not part of the protocol then, it's good for excreting the toxins etc.

Sbilek suggested taking breaks, that worked for me, once things settled down a bit I'd go back onto a very low dose and gradualy build it up again. I was using samento then, when cumunda was added at a later stage it made me feel weak and dozy, over time that became less pronounced.

TC, Tansy