tired of this

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ANGELEO728, Sep 15, 2009.

1. ANGELEO728

ANGELEO728 New Member

i had a second fall in the last 4 months sunday night in my driveway!!! what is the deal?? It scares me. i have a 4y/o son and i'm afraid i will be knocked out and he won't know how to help me or worse will get hurt himself!!
  2. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

Do you know why you are falling?
  3. ANGELEO728

ANGELEO728 New Member

it's scary though. I'm young and feel like i'm old and senile half the time!! i just want to scream sometimes. and it's not meds. I only take tylenol and lexapro and thyroid (when they have it in stock). so it's not like i'm doped up! I hate it. My son kept saying he was sorry that I fell. I just cried and told him it wasn't his fault and that I was glad he was there to get me help from the neighbor like a big boy!! This dd robs us and our families....
  4. momof3inks

momof3inks New Member

I am 33 and a mother of 3 children. I'm so sorry to hear that you fell! It is very common for people with FM to fall and have a loss of depth perception. Can you ask your doctor?

5. Shananegans

Shananegans New Member

Randomly falling without cause can be a sign of serious issues. Please speak to your doctor about this and possibly ask to see a neurologist. Especially if you are falling because you suddenly just lose control or function. I would be concerned and frustrated too.

shananegans