Tired, Tired, Tired. Just want to tell someone

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kinsie, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Kinsie

Kinsie New Member

Hi everybody,

I don't have anyone but my husband to talk to ( I have friends, and co-workers) but, they don't "get it"!

Can't stress just drain you completely of your energy? Since we don't have much energy to begin with, this is a bad deal.

My husband and I are in the process of selling some commercial property that we inherited. If the sale goes through it could mean that I may not have to work full time anymore. (Been working full time for 39 years)with no breaks.

Anyway, we are waiting for the buyer to bring the executed contract back with earnest money. We won't breath easy until we have it in our hands ( I work at a title company, so he'll bring it here). We are so hoping this buyer will come through because we are selling it without a realtor, which means more profit.

I honestly think working in the real estate business creates more stress when you are in the middle of a transaction because you have seen everything that can possible go wrong.!!

If the Good Lord is willing, this will workout, and maybe I can go back to my regular pain level instead of this higher pain level!!!!!

Thanks for letting me ramble on.

Kinsie
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Stress eats up what little energy we have, and I always seem to hurt more and also be far more emotional.

It sounds like a really stressful transaction, but won't it be great if you can stop work?! Oh, I so hope so.

Take care, and let us know how it's going....and when you get back to just normal pain. )-: Now, that's sad that I'm hoping you'll get back to normal pain...as if pain is supposed to be normal.

Anyway, you know what I mean....I hope.

Sue
  3. jole

jole Member

Any of us still working and dealing with the stress, fatigue and pain know exactly how you feel knowing you might be able to slow down a little. Wish you could quit completely!

Oh, what a little bit of relief can do for a person. Stress can cause things to go downhill in a hurry. Been there, and it's no fun. Hope things go your way with the transaction.

Friends - Jole
    [This Message was Edited on 04/27/2006]