Tired

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by emah, Sep 9, 2014.

1. emah

emah Member

I am so tired of being in pain. :( The End
  2. Soul*

Soul* Well-Known Member

Hang in there, we all know how you feel! Allow yourself to enjoy what is still enjoyable in your life even though the pain will try to pull your full attention and it is hard... Take care Ok! You matter.
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Oh, Emah, I'm so very sorry about your pain. As Jam says, it does wear us down. Are you getting the best pain care from a good doc? I hope so. My prayers are with you.

Love, Mikie
  4. emah

emah Member

Thank you all! I do have a good doctor and one who is open to alternative solutions, but there is only so much the doctors can do. I am tired of the medications and their side effects and the cost. But I'm pretty sure I'm preaching to the choir here. :)

It makes me feel lighter having heard from you all and knowing that you actually understand. Thank you again for taking the time to respond. Magnesium, here I come.:D
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Emah, I'm glad you have a good doc. Yes, we all understand and you're among good friends here. You are welcome to post on the Porch where we just chat among friends like we are having a tall, sweet glass of lemonade on a big Porch. BTW, soaking in Epsom Salts is very good for soothing a painful body. It contains magnesium which is absorbed through the skin.

Love, Mikie
  6. emah

emah Member

Thank you, gonna soak today!!!!! Now to find the Porch
  7. miuw79

miuw79 Member

That is nice, you have a good doctor. Hope your alternative solutions will work. ;)
  8. emah

emah Member

Thanx so much.
  9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

The Porch is right here in the Chit Chat Forum. They are numbered, so look for the one which the title says is open. We close them and start a new one when we reach about 30 posts. Check us out.

Love, Mikie