Tlayne and everyone

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by KittyCare, Aug 31, 2006.

1. KittyCare

KittyCare New Member

Dear Tlayne and everyone,

I wanted to thank you all so much for all the prayers. I am sorry that I have not been on much. I pray for everyone everyday. My health has gotten much worse. I have cfs and fm and some other things and am so exhausted and hurting all the time that I haven't been able to post much. But I wanted you all to know I really appreciate all your prayers and love. You all are so wonderful. Love and HUgs

Kittycare
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I see Tam hasn't been here for a couple of days, i think she has her hands full at home, right now.

I see your names on the prayer list, lets remember Tam tonight too.

May the Lord Bless you,
    Misty
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

You sound very exhausted dear. Being tired and pain at the same time is a lousy, lousy situation.

I pray that you get some relief, I am sure even an hour a day would be blissful to you. A whole hour with no pain, no problems, and the energy to actually do something besides just think about it.

Keeping you in prayer.
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

How are you feeling now, hon? Praying for God's comfort for you. I'm so sorry for the pain and exhaustion you are in.

Do you feel like it's too much to do the prayer announcement now? Let me know if it's a hassle for you.

May God Bless you tenderly,
    Love, Judy
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

I was just enjoying the photos of your little black-and-white kitties. They are SO ADORABLE, and look so snuggly.
    Who could resist them?!

My house would be filled with kittens and cats, except for an extremely high allergic response. I used to rescue strays from when I was age 15 to 30. But it really wore out my immune system. Thanks for sharing yours.

I've been wondering how you are feeling now. Sending healing prayers your way.

Lots of love, Judy
  6. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi Kittycare

I can certainly understand how much CFS, FM and other chronic illnesses can get you down. I have not been doing very well lately myself.

I am sorry you are not doing well and I want you to know you are in our prayers as well. Even if I don't get to one of your posts, I am thinking of you and praying for you

May God Bless you and help ease your pain

hugs
    kgangel
  7. KittyCare

KittyCare New Member

To all,

I wanted to thank you all for your sweet messages and prayers. It means so much to me. :) Big Hugs to

((((Morningsonshine))))
    ((((Asatrump))))
    ((((Winblade))))
    (((Kgangel))))
    ((((everyone on the board))))

I will give you all an update either tomorrow or the next day. I had really bad insomnia last night and am to tired to post right now. God bless everyone. Love and Hugs

Kittycare :)