Tlayne

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ritatheresa, Aug 23, 2006.

1. ritatheresa

ritatheresa New Member

Hi sweetie, how are you?

I've seen a few posts from you and am glad to see you.

I'm feeling better, I'm trying a new med which seems to be helping (fingers crossed). I'm also trying to eat better and take better care of ME, I am such a caretaker, Ugh!!! So I don't expect a med to cure me, I just see it as one more weapon in my arsenal :)!!!

As you know I went back to work so I've only been lurking here, I literrally did not have the energy to post or respond at all, I was reading so many posts which I wanted to respond to but just couldn't.

I just wanted to say hello, your posts really helped me alot in a very dark time, you'll always be very special to me, God Bless, Ritatheresa
  2. tlayne

tlayne Member

Hi, my good ole friend! It was so good to hear from you! I am back to work also! Just three days a week most of the time. It sure does feel like full time tho. I remember when I was on my feet the whole 12 hour shift, and just thinking about it leaves me exhausted! Lol!

What new med are you on? I want to try Valtrex, but I can't go to the MD until I heal a bleeding ulcer. They want to do a scope, and I say no! I am doing the natural thing with aloe vera and others.

I have been on Low Dose Naltrexone for a few months now. I quit taking it a couple of times, and went back on. It really does help my energy levels, pain, and brain fog. I found all this out by quiting it, and then going back on it! without it I would not be able to work even the few days that I do.

I spend most of my time on the worship board. My time and energy is limited and I find that the worship board is helping me alot! Please join me there if you need prayer, or can pray for others!

I have been missing you! Thank you for checking in with me! May God bless you each and every day! Love, Tam
  3. ritatheresa

ritatheresa New Member

Great to hear from you.

The new med I'm trying is Xyrem, it's a sleep med, I was really nervous about trying it but so far it's working excellent.

I should come over to the worship board sometime, I'm not on the computer that often but I will try to make it over there.

I'm glad the naltrexone is helping somewhat, I never got around to that.

How's your job? I've got to go back full-time (yikes), part-time isn't cuting it.

Have a great day, talk to you soon, Ritatheresa
  4. tlayne

tlayne Member

Good to see you again! I know I have thought about that med also. It sounds promising, I am just not sure that I am secure with being that much into a deep sleep. I am sure that you have thought of this too. Does it heal, so that you don't have to be on it forever? I am thinking that it puts your body into the deep restorative sleep so that the body can heal itself.

Working full time! I long for the day when I can do that, and still have a life after work! I make a much better nurse than I do a patient! LOL!

I am hopeing the best for you! Please check in and let me know how you are doing. You are always on my mind. Yes, please join us on the worship board when you can! Love ya, Tam
  5. ritatheresa

ritatheresa New Member

Just wondering if your around, it's been awhile since we've spoken, hope all is well, Ritatheresa