tlayne

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dejovu, Oct 18, 2006.

1. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I remember when I first got sick, thinking if I had a pet that felt like I did, I would have it put to sleep. It was not that I was feeling sorry for myself I was just really, really sick.

So when you said what you did, I truely understood. You will feel better. Right now is probably the worst of it. But as we all know it does come and go.

It is life altering....some good and some bad. I wish I could hold your hand and tell you this in person but I can't. It just doesn't sound the way I want it to.

You sound like you need some very serious rest. Please take some time for this. I will praying for God to put His hands on you and bring you His great peace.

And I'm praying for all the other needs I know you have now. Please know that Jesus is standing right beside you. He Will Not Let You Fall! The good shepard carries the weakest of the lambs.

You take care of yourself and I will be praying for you. And I do believe love has the ability to cure. In Christ Holy Name I ask for your healing. De
  2. dejovu

dejovu New Member

3. dejovu

dejovu New Member

4. tlayne

tlayne Member

You are so faithful in following up with me and others. Thank you for your loving and kind spirit. Did you see my reply to you for those those like photography?

My mom just got here so I will have to finish replying later. I just wanted to let you know that I have seen your post. It might be tomorrow. God bless you and love, Tam
  5. tlayne

tlayne Member

You give me such hope and reassurance! Thank you for reminding me that God is carrying me right now, that alone gives me comfort!

I told my husband that I am going to struggle thru the next couple of weeks of working, and then if I don't feel better I will have to take a leave of absence. I hate to do that because I love my job, but my health is not good. My paycheck is being spent on medical as every week I am seeing my dr and running tests.

I am going to try the Bio Identical Hormones, but in the back of my mind I think that I need to have a test for Hepatitis and my pancreas. The nausea is new for about the last month or two. The money for all of these tests is an issue since I don't have insurance, but if I don't get better soon I will have to do what I have to do.

Thank you for your care and concern along with your prayers. Love, Tam