Tlayne

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bandwoman, Oct 20, 2006.

1. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Hi Tam,

I was just thinking about you tonight and wondering how you are doing. I have been praying for you every morning during my bubble bath time! Yes, I know that may not sound very spiritual but I try to make the most of every moment. I think they call it multitasking. The truth is my time with the Lord every morning was not long enough for the number of people I pray for so I had to find another time besides my usual prayer time so the bubble bath time seemed like the only other option. I know this must be very difficult and scary for you right now. Just know that I am thinking and praying for you and I am so very sorry you are feeling so poorly. It is hard enough to do your job when you are feeling 100%. I know most of us have forgotten what that feels like. Rest as much as you can and take care.

Love,
    Nancy
  2. tlayne

tlayne Member

You are a doll. Thank you for asking about me, and thank you so very much for praying. May God bless you for thinking of me, and speaking my name before his mighty throne.

I am feeling a bit better today! I see enough of a difference that I am hopeful! Your prayers are working! Please keep them comming, as I do have a long way to go.

That you would pray for me while enjoying a bubble bath shows such dedication to our Lords hurting children! How pleasing you are in his eyes! I feel you and others holding me up, and I am so thankful. It is hard for me to be the one in need, but I am learning to accept all the kindness and thoughfulness. May God bless you. Love, Tam
  3. dejovu

dejovu New Member

You are such a jewel in this world of thorns. May God bless you for ALL you do, even when you feel like heck.

I thank God you are here with us and bless the path that brought you to this board. Much Love, De
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I am glad to hear that you are a bit better. I will keep those prayers coming as I have a bubble bath every morning. LOL. I know what you mean about being on the receiving end. When I had my neck surgery five years ago I didn't have a clue what I was going to do. I live alone and no family around this area. My parents weren't able to come this time. They had come for every other surgery I had and I have had quite a few. It felt so awkward for me to ask for help but I knew that if I didn't I was going to be in a pickle. God answered prayers in abundance as only He does and my sister and niece came for the surgery. My sister stayed a week but then I was all alone. My two schools rallied and between my student's parents and my fellow teachers they brought me meals for a straight month even on the weekends. Isn't that amazing. God is amazing. I find that when people realize there is a need they want to help. That time was what my sunday school calls those terrible/wonderful times. I pray that this board will be there for you in spirit and in word. We can't be there to hold hands or give you a hug but this is the next best thing. Take care, dear sister.

Love,
    Nancy
  5. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

We seem to have more in common than just being music teachers. You pray in the bubble bath, I have my hot tub cathedral. It cycles 30 minutes and often I am so deep in prayer it feels like 3 minutes. I think God understands. Just kind of makes me grin though thinking we both are all wet! And, I go in the hot tub daily no matter the temp in the garage. I am so happy it is not outside. Like last winter when the soda bottles out there exploded, they froze solid. go ahead folks, have a laugh, picture one nude old lady trying to get in the hot water when the air is lower than 20F.

ahhhhh, good to laugh.

Prayers Tam for you. I imagine with your grand son weekends could possibly be harder than week days in keeping him happy. So extra prayers. hugs from soggy Asatrump
  6. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Thanks for you kind words. I certainly don't feel like any jewel just an ordinary CZ. LOL. You are very sweet. Don't every change.

Love,
    Nancy