To: 2painful4words

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Christinawensell, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

I do not have a computer at home so I come on to this sight at work, They do not keep me busy enough to work on things so I have to find other things to do.

Thank you so much for you rreply. I almost missed it but I decided I would scan at things I missed over the weekend and here this was.

You sound like a very sweet lady. I am very blessed by my children. I could not do it without them.

I too was sexually molested as a child, but it was by my father, and I with the help of God did forgive and move on with what happened. It took me many many years to come to terms with it. He was an alcoholic too, like I said was. I have a very good relationship with him now. It is weird to say that, and I feel healed by the situation now. If you would have talked to me about 17 years ago though I hated him and I hated my mom for so many thins, but I don't want to get into that.

We have so many things in common. I really enjoy talking to you, and look forward to hearing more from you too.

I have a while I think before I have the grandbabies though I hope anyways at least a couple more. My mom says though if she knew how fun they were she would have had them first. LOL

I hope you are having a wonderful day today.

Thank you for the post.
  2. Christinawensell

Hey I haven't heard from you since this last post are you and your family doing okay?

I am a little concerned. I have not seen you away for this long.

Hope everything is going okay and that this reaches you in good health.

Write back.

Christina
  3. Christinawensell

Bumping for 2 painful4words
  4. Christinawensell

Thank you for the reply,

I was happy to see this. I am doing well.

I hope your appointment goes well. Let me know when you get back. I will not be able to respond though if it is after 4:30 today, but will get back to you on Monday.

My daughters have both been very helpful this week. We are making it through. Very busy as always, but I am making it. I am actually getting more done than I usually do. I am surprised.

I am feeling better now since we moved into our new house. The old one we were in had mold so I think it was making me sicker than I already was.

Talk to you soon,

Wishing you well,
    Blessings,
    Christina