To aaronkatie from sunnilar

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sunnilar, May 20, 2003.

1. sunnilar

sunnilar New Member

Hi, Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you about GABA I was waiting for the Doc. to call back. Like I had said in my eariler post I am taking mega does of supplements along with mega doeses of gaba but it's working so I'm not worried so far. I figure it's better for more then alot of the crap that I've been on and it works for now. Sorry to ramble on,it's about my bed time. It is made by Douglas Laboratories and it's just plain GABA. My newdoc sais to take 1 or 2 three times a day. At first I started out only taking 1 3 times a day didn't sleep a whole lot better, so now I take 1 in the AM 2 in the afternoon and 2 at night. As long as the cats and hubby (which believe me I'm not gonna gripe about) leave me alone I'm sleeping great. Sorry rambling again. When he called me back today he said it breaks the blood brain barrier because you take it on an empty stomach. Don't know how true that would be for sure cause I can't find a lot about that on the web but it works for me. If you or anyone else wants to know anything I will try to be more helpful sooner. Hubby drives a truck so hes gone for now. Sonya
  2. sunnilar

sunnilar New Member

I'm am taking 500mg GABA. I'm so excited start new job today first time I have been able to work in a year and a half. Wish me luck. Hope evryone has a Happy day!! Sonya